The Mind Square was originally born as a public blog around spirituality, education, social issues and personal growth. Since 2012, I have been sharing useful materials like news, personal essays, articles and inspiring quotations. You can access my old blog here.
Mindfulness, meditation and therapy
- Mindful Work by New York Times reporter David Gelles
- MBCT protocol (Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy) reference book by psychotherapists Zindel V. Segal, John D. Teasdale and J. Mark G. Williams
- TED Talk given by Segal on MBCT as a depression relapse defence
- The Mind’s Own Physician, by HH the 14th Dalai Lama, J. Kabat-Zinn and R. Davidson
Contemplative Psychology and Neuroscience
- The courage to be present, by Karen Kissen Wegela
- The sanity we are born with by Chogyam Trungpa
- The lost art of Compassion: Discovering the practice of happiness in the meeting of Buddhism and psychology, by L. Ladner
- Contemplative Education Curricula at Naropa University, US
- Buddha’s brain, the practical neuroscience of happiness, love and wisdom, R. Hanson, Dr. Richard Mendius
- The brain – The story of you, by D. Eagleman
Introduction to Buddhism
- Buddhism plain and simple, by S. Hagen
- The restful mind, a new way of thinking, a new way of life, by G. Dokhampa
- Transformation and healing, by Thich Nhat Hahn
Training centres and meditation retreats
- Kopan Monastery (Nepal)
- Istituto Lama Tsong Khapa (Italy)
- Samye Dzong, Centre d’Etudes Tibétain (Belgium)
My partners in helping others
- Geraldine is a passionate MBSR and MBCT trainer. With her social business, A Lotus Seed, she promotes mental and physical well-being through mindfulness training workshops, both for individuals and companies.
- Emergences is the reference association for mindfulness training addressed to French-speaking public in Brussels. With them, I followed a Mindfulness-Based Stress reduction training. Not only do they organise 8-week MBSR training regularly, but they also offer thematic training seminars and follow-up workshops to sustain your daily practice.
- The Flemish Instituut voor Aandacht en Mindfulness is one of the reference training centres for the promotion of mindfulness in Belgium.
- If you are Polish or happen to be in Cracow, you should meet Ada, AKA Wysokie Wibracje (High Vibes). She is a friend and soulmate. We share the same calling and she helped me to discover the joy of helping others get to their own well-being. She does so via a wide palette of workshops ranging from Vedic Art to craniosacral therapy. She also organises healing retreats to Tuscany and Bali once per year.
- “Let food be your first medicine and kitchen be your first pharmacy.” Clara Campanelli-Guillet is a good friend and a passionate Ayurvedic Practitioner. She has followed an in-depth training in this holistic medicine since 2000, both in Europe and India. With her private practice Ayurveda Gantha, she is committed in sustaining people’s well-being by promoting a healthy lifestyle which encompasses all human dimension: physical and mental health, but also emotions and spirituality.